Thursday 12 November 2009

Prophecy Regarding Marriage with Virgin and Widow

Mirza Ghulam Ahmed married twice in his lifetime. 1st with the daughter of his uncle when he was 12-14 and second was done at the age of almost 50 with Nusrat Jehan Begum.


Ask Shaikh Mohammad Hussein Batalvi under oath that is this not true that before this marriage which took place in Delhi, once I was present in his house. He asked me to relate some inspiration, I related to him a fresh inspiration which I had received in those days and proving this marriage and its second part. And it was this: 'Bikrun wa Thayabun' which means that it is destined that one marriage will be with a virgin and then after that with a widow. I remember this inspiration and I hope not that Mohammad Hussein has forgotten it. I remember his house where sitting on the chair I described this inspiration and there was no trace of Ahmad Baig's (daughter's) story in those days and there was no mention of this second marriage either. Thus if he thinks then he should know that this was a sign of God, whose one part he had seen (marriage with Nusrat Jehan Begum) and the second part concerning the widow, he will see it some other time."

(Zamima Anjam-e-Atham P.14, Roohani Khazain Vol. 11 P. 298)


















Same incident is mentioned in Taryaq ul Qaloob, Roohani Khazain Vol. 15 P. 201)















No widow ever come to wedlock of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed, and He yet again is proven liar under his criteria.

"To Judge my truthfulness or lies, there is no better test than my prophecies."

0 comments:

Post a Comment