Saturday 17 October 2009

Mirza Ghulam Ahmed's Prophecy About The Death of Abdul Hakeem

Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadyani Claimed in his books at various places:

"I swear upon God, I believe in these inspirations in similar manner as on Holy Quran and other Books from God, and just as I consider Holy Quran definitely and absolutely the word of God, likewise I believe that the revelations that descend on me is the word of God."
(Haqeeqatul Wahi p.211, Roohani Khazain vol.22 p.220)

Mirza said at another place:

He does not say anything of his own will,rather whatever you hear, it is the revelation of God."
(Arba'een No. 3, Roohani Khazain vol.17, p. 427)



In May 1908, one of Mirza's ex-follower Abdul Hakeem Khan predicted that Mirza will die before 4th of August 1908 in his life time...
Mirza mentioned this incident in his book Chashma e Marifat (Roohani Khazayen Vol 23) which he wrote in May 1908.


A lot more enemies from Islam stood against me in similar fashion and got perished. Now another enemy has emerged, Abdul Hakeem Khan. He is a doctor by profession and resides in Patiyala. He claims that I would be dead in his life by 4th August 1908. This would be a great sign of his truthfulness. He tags me as Dajjal , Kafir and Kazzab. Initially he did bait on my hand and had been a great follower of mine for 20 years. Then he became a deviant because of a piece of advice that I just gave him for Allah's sake.The advice was regarding a religion.He became the follower of a religion, according to which salvation was possible without obeying Allah and Prophet PBUH, even if he is aware of the existence of Prophet PBUH. This claim was totally pointless and also against the unanimous consensus. But he didn’t learn the lesson. Therefore, I expelled him out of my party. Then he came up with the prophecy that I would be dead in his life by 4th august 1908.But God informed me that contrary to his prophecy, he would himself be put into torment, God will destroy him and I would be protected against his evil plans. So this is a trial whose result lies with Allah. Indeed the one who is truthful in the eyes of his Lord, shall be helped by Him.


















Mirza had been getting revelations in support of his Prophecy ,He said to his followers,

Whatever Allah has directed me regarding this in those days, I m penning down those prophecies here. My Jamat should remember this and should paste it at some easy-to-look-at spot in their homes and should inform their woman and sons about it, and also inform their acquaintances about it in a gradual and effective manner. Because that day is about to arrive and God has seen everything. And now He shall put forth His decision in the matter between us and our opponents , those who do not abstain from abusing and foul language. (see scan page below)


And then He got another so called Ilham from God

This means, you have glad tidings in this world and hereafter. Your end is good and Godwilling,

Victory will be yours. We shall ease you of burden which has weighed down your back and shall raise high your fame. I am with you. I have remembered you. Therefore, you should remember me as well and widen your home. The time has come and you shall be helped. Your name will be taken with honour

And dignity among people. I m with you O Abraham and with your family too. And you are with Me, so is your family. I m Rahman. Wait for My help. And inform your enemy that God shall take good care of them. And lastly, narrated in Urdu, I shall lengthen your life. The enemy claims that from July 1907, only 14 months of your life are left, or whatever other enemies claim of the same sort, I shall turn them all liars. I shall lengthen your life. So that they know that I am God and every matter rests under my power.



Now see what Mirza said about his above Prophecy,

This is a great prophecy in which my victory and the defeat of my enemy, my honor and his dishonor, my rise and his fall, and my wrath on him has been mentioned. Regarding me, it is mentioned that my fame shall be raised high in this world, victory and help shall also come down to me. And my enemy, the one who wants to see me dead, shall himself be doomed to death just like those of As-haab ul feel.

He shall raise my name in every corner of the world. So the people of my Jamat should wait for this prophecy and present great example with taqwa ( the fear of God) and Taharat (cleanliness)


Few days after this Prophecy was made by Dr. Abdul Hakeem, Mirza Ghulam Ahmed died on 26th of May 1908, while Abdul Hakeem died in 1919, eleven years after the death of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadyani.

This Prophecy of Mirza is enough to prove him a "liar" and sabotage his false ideology but Allah has made the decision in Quran,


صُمٌّ بُكْمٌ عُمْيٌ فَهُمْ لا يَرْجِعُونَ
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path).(002.018)


Scan Pages:

3 comments:

sabir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sabir said...

You all are doing good work.
Jazak ALLAH

Unknown said...

This is a strong argument Mashallaha,can you also share the possible qadyani defense so that,we may look into that in advance.
I have plans to use this one in my debates

Post a Comment